Managing Director of XR4Europe
About the position
You have the responsibility for the leadership and management of the Association, from carrying out strategic actions to develop, strengthen and grow existing and future services that match with the European XR industry’s needs, while representing the Association to key external stakeholders (eg. future partners, members, sponsors, European institutional players etc.) in both bilateral meetings and prominent high-level events – to attract future partners & sponsors and incentivise new memberships.
You will be responsible to develop the Association’s team, memberships, and added-value services under the control of the Board of Director. You will be responsible for the achievements of XR4Europe within the Horizon Europe Consortia in which we are member.
- Devising a Strategic Plan for the Association (including service offering, membership recruitment, sponsorships), in close collaboration with Board Members & Cluster Lead and to be validated by Board Members
- Defining a clear roadmap to ensure adequate provision of services and create strong value propositions to Members and Partners (ie. sponsors and other partnerships), in close collaboration with the Cluster Lead
- Proactively fostering partnerships with other organisations (in XR, at the EU institutional level, etc.) to reinforce the Association’s positioning European XR/Tech Associations or Clusters, non-profit initiatives/organisations, and within EC-led initiatives eg. VR/AR Industry Coalition
- Leading PR activities towards external stakeholders (non-members)
- Pitching for sponsorships and closely managing the Association’s cashflow.
- Monitoring and submitting National Tenders to grow XR4Europe’s portfolio of projects that have a European component or scope, and initiating co-created projects/events with Founding Members or Partners
- Oversight of final reporting to Horizon Europe Consortium (ie. Review of periodic reports)
- Leveraging his/her network or developing new contacts with key stakeholders in the field of the Horizon Europe project(s) to propose and initiate the organisation of specific events or activities
The position requires a sufficient presence in the Brussels’ office of the Association
The position should start between 1st of October and 1st of November 2022. It is a full-time position.
Submit your proposal and CV to email@example.com