Moving Towards a Massive Use of XR in EU Industrial Processes
31 August 2021 – 2PM to 4:45PM (CEST) - Zoom
The use of XR (eXtended Reality) technologies and applications in industry represents a high potential for an increased competitiveness in companies. These technologies are going to become established in all sectors during the current decade. It is therefore crucial for European companies to be fully prepared in order to maintain and/or develop their competitive advantage in a globalised world.
While many companies have already integrated XR, many are still confining it to R&D labs or specific environments.
This webinar aims to give a voice to industries using XR technologies and applications to identify the challenges they are facing in order to massively expand the use of XR to all their processes.
Identifying these challenges is an important key for the XR development industry to help user companies overcome them.
Understanding these challenges is also an essential prerequisite for efficiently meeting the needs of these companies.
SPEAKERS AND MODERATORS
- Anne BAJART (European Commission)
- Reynald BOILLOT (Commissariat à l’énergie atomique)
- Louis DUPAIN (France Immersive Learning)
- Frank GAILLARD (Alstom)
- Alain GALLEZ (XR4ALL / XR4Europe / Stereopsia)
- Youssef SABBAH (Tech Tour / XR4ALL)
- Oliver SCHREER (Fraunhofer HHI / XR4ALL)
- Antony VITILLO (New Technology Walkers)
- James WATSON (XRTech Marketing)
SIG CHAIRS DEBATE
Debate moderated by Jan Pflueger with SIGs Chairs:
- Isabel Van De Keere (Immersive Rehab Ltd, UK)
- Ekaterina Prasolova-Førland (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway)
- Selma Rizvic (University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Richard Broadbridge (4DViews, France)
- Muki Kulhan (Muki International, UK)
- Philippe Bornstein (Netineo, France)
Organised with the support of France Immersive Learning.
XR4ALL has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research
and Innovation Programme under Grant Agreement Nº 825545.